Tuesday, October 18, 2011

my awesome mammy :)

today i want to tell you guys about my mom , she's the best mom that i have . she's awesome , she's nice , she's understand me and she's very understanding about my couple . she's the best ! but , sometimes she make me hurt . even she scold me or else , i will scold her back . omangai , teruk kan ? btw , she's always be my mom no matter what .
mama ZULIAH BT ZAINAL ABIDIN , i really love you ! please forgive me mama .
#bukan sengaje nak tengking + marah + buat hal . tapi terpakse . if mama tak buat , beby pun tak buat . mama tawu kan beby mcam mane ? hm , hope mama paham beby okay ? nowdays pun mama dah baik and layan sangat dengan beby . care layanan mama + hangout with beby . lain sangat . thanks mama . ILOVEYOUMAMA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment